OSformula 2020 commission info
last updated: 05/07/2020
Basic 3D MMD model
Includes 3D mesh, rigging, weighting and basic morphs*
*Mouth: a, e, i, o, u — Eyes: blink, wink — Eyebrows: up, down
- Extension packs -
You can choose one of these!
Advanced 3D pack
Includes everything from the basic model plus:
- Morph addendum 1
- Eyes: ==, hit, surprise, TT, rage, glad, eyelid_up, OO — Mouth: wa, w, tri, triopen, sad, wopen, smile, smirk, down, up — Eyebrows: serious, sad, smily, anger
- Dynamic physics
Professional 3D pack
Includes everything from the advanced 3D pack plus:
- Morph addendum 2
- Extra: Remove/change parts (for example, you could change between having a shirt or a jacket; in all cases the model will not be showcasing R18/NSFW parts)
- Normal and emissive textures
Complete 3D pack
Includes everything from the professional 3D pack plus:
- Morph addendum 3
- Extra: 2 pose sliders, 5 2D sliders (as in blush, surprise, anime-styled tears, etc)
- HD renders (MMD and Blender Eevee)
- 2 Alternate color-swap textures with respective HD renders
- Blender port with compatible materials (no physics)
Accepted types of references: “Anime”-styled or vectorized characters, beasts, furries and mechas (not complex).
Not accepted types of references: Human/IRL-styled characters, NSFW, Gore/Zombies, replicas of existing models, characters from copyrighted material.
Commissions in progress
Note: I’m currently working part-time IRL so projects may be slower to complete than usual.
This waiting list will show people that are interested in the commissions and with the money already ready so they can directly commission me once there’s a free slot available.
- I can decline commission DMs if the model is too complex, is close to the “Not accepted type of references” or because the reference sheet is not understandable enough.
- If a confirmation note takes up to 5 days to be confirmed, the slot will be retired.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Price may be higher if it involves complex details (such as armour, complex mecha or specific edits), total price will always be noted before confirming the commission and in the invoice.
- The money above will be sent in advance via invoice done by myself in order to start the commission. Shipping adress will be set as “No shipping adress needed” as it’s a digital product.
- You will be sent regularly an image with the status of the model via Twitter DM.
- Please, send understandable reference sheets.
- You can’t commission characters that are copyrighted by companies that don’t allow external commercial purposes, if you’re not sure about that, ask the company. I won’t be responsible for any damage if the commissioner violates the company’s license. Also, it’s completely forbidden to request a replica of an existing third-party (not done by OS_formula) model (for example, asking for a replica of TDA’s Append Miku).
- I won’t make refunds when the model has already been started. If you see that I’m working on another model, that doesn’t mean I forgot about yours, I have to work on several projects so all of them get completed in a speedy manner.
- You can only tell me to modify some things about the model if there was a problem in the references you’ve sent previously. Once the UV mapping process has been completed, no further edits can be done.
- If you want to upgrade from a pack to another, the difference will be sent in a separate invoice. A pack won’t be able to be upgraded if the model has already been textured.
- The model can be either public or private but I should still be credited for making the model.
- In case of a Shiva + Orahi LP Model:
- Once Shiva sends me the final design for your model, this design can’t be changed.
- The model can be either public or private but Shiva/6LIN and I should still be credited for making the model